Functional jewelry display stand glass top and wooden base showcase
A functional jewelry display stand with a glass top and wooden base showcase is an elegant and practical way to showcase your jewelry collection. The glass top provides a clear view of your jewelry while protecting it from dust and dirt, and the wooden base adds a natural and rustic touch. The dimension of this jewelry display stand is 950x550x1800mm. We can do customize service.
To create a display stand like this, you will need the following materials:
- A wooden base (e.g., a piece of reclaimed wood or a wooden plaque)
- A glass top (e.g., a piece of tempered glass or a glass dome)
- Epoxy or glue
- Small screws or nails
- Optional: paint, varnish, or stain
Here are the steps to create your jewelry display stand:
- We will need to make the gold stainless steel frame first. Need to consider we have to install the glass top and wooden base.
- Then we will make the wooden base by sanding it down and smoothing out any rough edges. If desired, you can paint, varnish, or stain the wooden base to give it a polished look. The material of this wooden base is MDF with baking paint.
- Install the glass top to the wooden base using silicon. Be sure to apply the adhesive evenly to ensure a secure hold.
- Once the adhesive has dried, reinforce the attachment by screwing or nailing the glass top to the wooden base. Be careful not to damage the glass in the process.
- Arrange your jewelry collection on the display stand, taking care to showcase each piece in a way that highlights its unique features.
With a functional jewelry display stand like this, you can proudly show off your jewelry products while keeping them safe and organized.